субота, 9. јануар 2016.

#Repost @emilyfigueroaaa Tag #elementsport 4 repost ・・・ I don't have the words to describe how much I love these individuals. we have had crazy long days , to stressful arguments and some midnight delirium, but we get through it. I see all of you from 6:00 to 10:30 every night and I wouldn't change it for the world. I can not wait for this exciting year filled with amazing dances and accomplishments. thank you to my amazing instructors @jewels1271 @mita_305 @thelostdisneyprincess_ @joan7745 @joantapmaret @tiffany.maher and @amandypie making these incredible competition pieces, truly an honor working with you all . and a special thank you to all of the moms and dads for the insane props and costumes, could not have done it without you. You guys make me really proud to call my self a Dance FX dancer. #dfxfamily ❤️


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1VUUlqP

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар